Friday, April 30, 2010

Homeopathic Medicine

has changed my life! If you have allergies or a headache or cramps or basically any other symptom Boiron has a homeopathic cure for you! I couldn't believe how well it worked for my allergies.. They are tiny pills that dissolve in your mouth and you take five at a time every 30 minutes until your symptoms go away. There are no side effects and you can't over dose! I bought mine at henrys. If you ever try them let me know what you think!
www.boironusa.com/
&
here are some pretty pictures from my tumblr http://rachaelrosey.tumblr.com
Do any of you have tumblr accounts?

This is how I feel when I go outside now that my allergies aren't killing me! haha
lifesadance:  lookbeyondlooks:  nowibelieveinme:  Everybody is a star. :)

darlingdays:  (via bunnymitford)

I think I am going to paint some lotus flower/ water lilies soon... Ill post pictures when Im finished.
(via loveyourchaos)

1 comment:

  1. ooh, lovely lovely photos!

    good to know you're feeling better!

    xx scarzz

    ReplyDelete

You are loved.