Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reach For Healing


 Rachaels Expressive Arts for Children's Healing

About Reach:
The mission of R.E.A.C.H. is to promote the healing power of expression through creating art combined with yoga and somatic movement therapy.  Within each of us is the longing to express ourselves whether you are two years old or one hundred and two.  Reach encourages all students to let their imaginations and spirits run freely while providing a safe and accepting environment.  

When  I was growing up I always knew that I wanted to be an artist and help others.  I Have a background in art, dance, yoga and somatic movement and am very aware of how the creative process can transform and free the spirit.  Combining my love of art and movement I dream of one day opening a studio that integrates many different forms of creative expression for healing.


Really interested in starting REACH as a non profit organization, until then I teach the daycare kids yoga,somatic movement, hula hooping and we do craft time.  After the school year finishes I plan on teaching a class in my town. 
<3

Some happy baby yoga time at the daycare

Don't fly too far away butterflies 

"mooo"

friends helping friends

bloom

mouse pose 


Hoopin

!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are loved.