Thursday, March 21, 2013

Springtime Equinox

Yay for SPRING! yes! gardening, the pretty colors, rain, new green grass, flowers, birds, bunnies, eggs, babies!!! Both of my cousins wives are pregnant!
   My garden is waking up and we have made it a bit bigger and fenced it all in. the hens are laying again and happy for this pretty weather and lots of bugs to eat.  Kris and I have planted dozens of amazing new herbs and plants that I cannot wait to share more about... I, along with so many other people just love springtime!



I am so inspired and excited, hope you are all feeling the happy springtime vibrations! 

✬✿✬
"Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. It’s enough to drive one mad. I have such a desire to do everything, my head is bursting with it. -Calude Monet" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are loved.