Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Colorado Trip : Denver Botanical Gardens ~ Part 3 of 3~

Wow the Botanical Gardens in Denver are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! They have a food garden, rock gardens, mostly all native plants throughout the entire botanical area, there are lots of beautiful water features and ponds… Be prepared for many many colorful flower pictures ahead…. It was such a beautiful day, I was wondering the area for a good 2 hours.. Also- their gift shop is amazing.  I wanted everything and I would love to someday sell my artwork and herbs in that space.. so beautiful. Enjoy.


I loved the natural rock water feature… would love to build one similar in my back yard… maybe a good summer DIY ; )

Bee Bottoms up!

Native plant/rock garden

A beautiful meditation spot
























No comments:

Post a Comment

You are loved.