Monday, June 10, 2013

Wild Potato Bush Flower Essence


Solanum rantonnetii
Negative: Sense of being weighed down and encumbered.
Positive: Freedom to move on in life.
This Essence is for those who feel heavy and need to step out of the old self, but who feel it is difficult to do so. It enables them to go forward with renewed enthusiasm. These people feel burdened with the physical body. It also helps with feelings of physical restriction and limitation. 
description found here.

Today I went to a doctors appt with someone in a holistic health field and cried in the car on the way home because I felt sort of uzed and confuzed... 

When I got home I changed my clothes and put on my favorite purple skirt, went on a hike an then this plant called to me..... After I made the essence I looked up its healing properties and found that it was exactly what I needed.  I LOVE this about flower essences, they always come to me when I need them the most even if i have no idea what their general balancing properties are.  

Here are some pictures from today 


Can you see the flower of life in this one? 



 If wild potato violet flower essence is something you are feeling called to and would like me to make you one, just contact me and I will see if its in bloom and ready for you :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow how beautiful! I always find that when I'm in need of a particular flower I will start to see it around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! i feel the same way :) it has happened a few other times and as always i listen, create the essence and then after I'm done making it - ill research its healing properties and find out it is exactly what i needed!! love listening to those little whispers from the plant fairies… ;)

      Delete

You are loved.