Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Bliss Aromatherapy Oil

Yesterday I made a new oil blend inspired by spring... It has oils that are known for their uplifting, inspiring, harmonizing, zen-like and slight euphoria effects...
"Spring Bliss" smells like you are walking through a misty, damp flower garden... surrounded by vines, herbs and citrus... Loving this scent and the energy it carries.

I made this oil using organic sunflower seed oil, organic rose hip seed oil and essential oils of : lavender, tangerine, fennel and clary sage.  I have also added some dried herbs of : calendula, california poppy, lavender and rosemary.  

If you would like to try it, find it in my shop at www.rosiluna.com or in my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/rosiluna 






+ Blessings +
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are loved.